Saturday, May 10, 2008

Art

I had thought of posting some of my art here and I may still, but I decided to start a blog just for my art so that I don't take up a lot of room on here. So if you're interested, http://ontheeasel.blogspot.com.

We went fishing today, first time I have been in years. Didn't catch anything but it was a fun day.
Will was real good, even when he messed up his pole to the point that the reel has to be fixed. he used his dad's for a short time then decided that his dad should fish instead of him. It was warm and just nice to be at the pond. The bugs aren't too thick yet, but a few were out, at least they weren't mosquitoes.

I also just want to add, Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there.

That's about it for now.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Dragonstorm