Monday, December 22, 2008

3 shopping days left

Thankfully I only work two of them. I have an 8 hour shift tonight, I expect to busy but Wednesday will be worse. I only work 4 hours Wednesday because we close at 6:00 that day. And that is when the fun begins. We have to get the customers out, we have to set the front end for Friday (and all the returns), make sure all the reshops are put away and get out of there. Usually there are people that are trying to come in as we are letting customers out. Apparently they don't believe the signs that are posted all week saying that we close at 6:00 on Christmas Eve. They also must have very short memories because we close at 6:00 pm on Christmas Eve every year. It is the one night of the year that we close early.

I am not done. I get paid Wednesday and I still have one more gift that I have to pick up. Since my boyfriend works days this week, I will have to try and get it during my 15 minute break. Wish me luck, the store will be packed with last minute shoppers. It's weird too, because usually I am not a last minute shopper. This year it just worked out that way.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Dragonstorm