Monday, October 20, 2008

That overwhelmed feeling

Have you felt overwhelmed and that you didn't have time for anything? That's how I have been feeling for a month and a half now. I probably wouldn't have time for art except that I take it to work with me and work on it while I'm on my lunch hour. I get this way once in awhile and it is hard to shake. It seems to happen any time there are changes in my life. The most recent change is a change in my schedule at work. I used to work 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm, however due to changes in the scheduling I needed to open up the hours I am available in order to get my hours. So now I am available from 12:30 pm to 11:00 pm. Since I don't sleep well, due to night sweats, I sleep as late as possible in the morning, this leaves me feeling rushed to get ready for work. I just need to adjust but it seems to be taking too long this time.

Anyway, this is part the reason that I have not been here much and why I haven't been visiting you all at your blogs lately, well, that and internet issues.

Hopefully, I'll be seeing you all more regularly soon. Until then, take care.

5 comments:

Feisty Crone said...

I'm glad you posted, and happy you stopped by my blog. Take care of yourself. Those night sweats are no joke.

Ching Ya said...

In fact I have that feeling most of the time. I felt there's so many things to do, yet so little time.. Time management is very important, and we all need some time for ourselves. Yes, I also use my free hrs during work to do some of my own editting/blogging, 'cause usually at night I'm worn out!

Anyhow, do take great care of yourself. Because nothing is more important than health. God bless you & family always.

Tammy said...

Using your free time at work for blogs is a good idea, unfortunately I don't have that option, or I would definitely would be doing that.

Eventually, I'll get things worked out.

Rose DesRochers said...

Tammy I know that feeling. I feel so bad that I have not dropped by.

Tammy said...

Don't feel bad, Rose. I know that you have a full plate right now.

 
Blog Information Profile for Dragonstorm